15 Mar 7 Ways to Harness The Sun’s Energy
Sun is also called as source energy because it brings light to our solar system. This source energy coming through the sun brings life on Earth, the only planet with life in our solar system.
Plants use light for photosynthesis. During this process, the convert sunlight into food. This food forms the Plant. Herbivores eat & digest parts of the plant that can grow, repair & maintain their physical bodies. Carnivores eat other animals and use their already formed cells to grow, repair & maintain their physical bodies. We also eat one of the two and use their already formed cells to grow, repair & maintain their physical bodies. In reality, all living things are made out of this sun energy.
Our sun has an extraordinary life giving power. We can harness this energy & use this in many ways. Solar cells is a perfect way to utilize this renewable energy in our external, material world. Similarly, there are extremely efficient techniques to harness the energy of sun.
- Sun-bathing: the most common practice to soak in the sun.
- Sun-gazing at sunrise & sunset. Stare straight at the sun without blinking for 10-15 minutes.
- Fill water in a glass container preferably light blue & allow it to soak in the noon sun for 30 mins. Drink the water.
- Chant the 12 Bija Mantra of Sun
- Chant the Surya Mantra of your choice
- Suryanamaskar: 12 different Yogasanas
- Visualisation: Imagine a while light coming from the centre of the Sun into the top of your head i.e. your crown chakra once everyday. join the link for a meditation: sun at third eye